API 6A & 6D Globe Valve
Behsazan Jonoob Globe Valves are torque seated valve which are used for on/off service as well as for throttling purpose. BJ Valves are designed and developed in two types: Rising Stem and Rising Rotating Stem in two series of T-type and Y-type construction. BJ Globe Valves incorporates special features to maximize performance. Optimized flow passages and smooth transitions reduce pressure drop and destructive turbulence.
Our valves can be ordered in globe and angle bodies in a wide range of sizes and pressure classes made of standard materials with but welded, threaded, or flanged ends. Depending on your need, the valves can be modified for continuous control or on/off.
- Basic Design: API 6D&6A, BS 1873, API 623, ASME B16.34
- Nominal Sizes(API 6D): up to 36″
- Nominal Sizes(API 6A):1 13/16″ , 2 1/16″, 4 1/16″, 7 1/16″, 9″ & 11″
- ASME Class: CL150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500
- API Ratings: #3000, #5000
- Material Class(API 6A): AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF, HH
- Temp. Rating(API 6A): L, P, T, U, V
- Valve characteristic: Throttling , Quick Open service.
- Plug: TC or Stellite hard faced.
- Sealing: Viton A/B, Lip Seal PTFE/PEEK, HNBR, KALREZ.
- End Connections: Flanged(RF, RTJ), Butt Weld.
- Body and Bonnet Material: Cast A216 WCB/C, Forged A105, 410, 4130, A350 LF2/3, Super Duplex.
- Trim Material: 13%Cr (F6a), SS316, Super Duplex and Inconnel.
- Fire Safe Design/Test: API 6FA, API 607
- Metal seat.
- Renewable Seat.
- Tight Shut Off, Throttling.
- Forged and Cast body.
- Standard, Sour Service(NACE MR0175/ISO15156), Low Temp., High Temp, Cryogenic.
- Overlay/Cladding: Inconnel, SS 316
- Belows Sealed
- Pressure Seal
- Gears & Automation
- Cage type.
- Angle Globe Valve.