API 6D Check Valve
Behsazan Jonoob API 6D Check Valves is specially designed and developed for upstream applications on flow lines, pipelines and processing plants. Our Check Valves are top entry and widely used in high pressure lines to
control one way flow and prevent fluid from flowing back to the pump, thus to protect pipeline safety.
BJ API 6D Check Valve is available in various sizes, ratings and materials for severe service applications and also available in Cast and Forged quality.
- Basic Design: API 6D
- Nominal Sizes(API 6D): Up to 56″
- ASME Class: CL150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500
- Valve type: Swing, Ball type, Piston Type, Dual Plate, Single Plate
- Seat Seal Material: Viton, PTFE, Devlon , Metal Seat (TC or Stellite).
- Sealing: Viton A/B, Lip Seal PTFE/PEEK, HNBR, KALREZ.
- End Connections: Flanged, Butt Weld, Hub, Wafer, Lug.
- Body and Bonnet Material: A216 WCB/C or Forged A105, 410, 4130, A350 LF2/3, Super Duplex.
- Trim Material: 13%Cr (F6a), SS316, Super Duplex and Inconnel
- Fire Safe Design/Test: API 6FA, API 607
- Soft and Metal seat.
- Disk with Hard Face
- Metal-to-metal bonnet seal.
- Replaceable Seat.
- Top Entry.
- PMSS (Primary Metal Secondary Soft Seal)
- Standard, Sour Service(NACE MR0175/ISO15156), Low Temp., High Temp.
- Overlay/Cladding: Inconnel, SS 316
- Disk Locking Device
- Non Slam