Double Block and Bleed Valve (DBB)
A Block and bleed Valve is a hydraulic manifold that combines one or more block/isolate valves, usually ball valve, and one or more bleed/vent valves, usually ball or needle valves, into one component for interface with other components (pressure measurement transmitters, gauges, switches, etc.) of a hydraulic (fluid) system. The purpose of the block and bleed manifold is to isolate or block the flow of fluid in the system so the fluid from upstream of the manifold does not reach other components of the system that are downstream. Then they bleed off or vent the remaining fluid from the system on the downstream side of the manifold.
Behsazan Jonoob Double Block and Beed (DBB) Valve are designed, engineered and manufactured especially for oil and gas pipeline application. Manufactured at our API certified facility, all BJ DBB Valves provide excellent corrosion resistance and superior sealing performance at both high and low pressures. BJ offers a wide variety of material options to meet your critical needs from Carbon Steel to Super Duplex Stainless Steel and Inconel, available in a broad range of sizes and ratings. BJ DBB Valves are equipped with standard features of Double Block & Bleed, Fire Safe, NACE MR0175 compliance and ISO mounting pads to all bare stem valves for gear or actuator adaption.
- Basic Design: API 6D, API 6A
- Nominal Sizes(API 6D): up to 24″
- Nominal Sizes(API 6A): 1 13/16″, 2 1/16″, 4 1/16″, 7 1/16″
- ASME Class: CL150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500, 4500
- API 6A Ratings: #3000, #5000, #10000, #15000
- Valve type: Trunnion Mounted, Floating.
- Primary soft seat – Secondary metal-to-metal seat Fire-safe seat design.
- Seat Seal Material: Soft (Devlon, PTFE, Nylon, PEEK), Metal Seat (TC or Stellite).
- Sealing: Viton A/B, Buna N, EPDM, Lip Seal PTFE, HNBR, KALREZ.
- End Connections: Flanged (RTJ, RF), Butt Weld.
- Body and Bonnet Material: Forged AISI 4130, AISI 410, A105, A350 LF2/LF3,
A694, A182 F316/316L, Inconnel 625, Super Duplex.
- Trim Material: 13%Cr (F6a), SS316/316L Duplex F55 and Inconnel
- PSL: 1, 2, 3, 3G (API 6A)
- PR: 1, 2
- Material Class(API 6A): AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF, HH
- Temp. Rating(API 6A): K, L, T, U, V
- The double block and bleed feature, both with the ball in the fully closed or fully open position, is a standard feature.
- Designed to be fire-safe to minimize both external and internal fluid leakage after plant fires (API 6FA, BS6755, API 607).
- Self –Relief in the body Cavity.
- Blow-Out Proof Stem & Antistatic Device design Provides Maximum Safety.
- Full or Reduced Bore
- Ball & Needle
- Standard, Sour Service(NACE MR0175/ISO15156), Low Temp, Cryogenic and High Temp.
- Extended stem/bonnet.
- Overlay/Cladding: Inconnel, SS 316
- Operator: Handwheel, Gear, Motor (MOV)
- Locking Device
- PMSS-Primary Metal Secondary Soft Seal.
- DIB (Double isolation-and-bleed ), DPE (Double Pistone Effect), SPE (Single Piston Effect).