Pneumatic Actuator-Rack & Pinion
• Special teeth profile double rack and pinion construction
• Maximum working pressure 8 bar, Special version for 13 bar available
• Temperature rang NBR -20 °C to +80 °C, VITON -20 °C to +125 °C,
Flourosilicon -60 °C to +110 °C
• Robust anodized aluminum bodies ensure even expantion under thermal influences,
no jumming of the piston and a high level of corrosion protection.
• Complience with international interface standards ISO 5211/DIN 3337 and VDE/VDI
• Simple retrofitting of accessories, such as solenoid valves, limit switch, positioners, etc.
• Piston guide bearing with wide contact surface, increased efficiency and cycle life.
• Independent open and closed adjustment (standard across S050-S200) is indispensable
where finite adjustment or limited rotation is required.
• Valve and accessory connections according to the latest international standards.
• Stainless steel pinion.
• Body with dual ISO 5211 mounting connections.
• MaxGuardTM – Special coating for corrosive and aggressive applications.