Side Entry Ball Valve
Behsazan Jonoob Side Entry Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve are designed, engineered and manufactured especially for oil
and gas pipeline application. Manufactured at our API certified facility, all BJ Trunnion Ball Valves provide
excellent corrosion resistance and superior sealing performance at both high and low pressures. BJ offers
a wide variety of material options to meet your critical needs from Carbon Steel to Super Duplex Stainless Steel and
Inconel, available in a broad range of sizes and ratings. BJ Trunnion Ball Valves are equipped
with standard features of Double Block & Bleed, Fire Safe, Emergency Sealant Injections, NACE MR0175
compliance and ISO mounting pads to all bare stem valves for gear or actuator adaption. We are ready and
eager to meet your special feature requirement like extended Stem/Bonnet, Transition Pups, Metal Seated and Actuation.
- Basic Design: API 6D, API 6A
- Nominal Sizes(API 6D): Up to 56″
- Nominal Sizes(API 6A): 1 13/16″, 2 1/16″, 4 1/16″, 7 1/16″, 9″, 11″
- ASME Class: CL150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500, 4500
- API 6A Ratings: #3000, #5000, #10000, #15000
- Valve type: Trunnion Mounted, Floating.
- Primary soft seat – Secondary metal-to-metal seat Fire-safe seat design.
- Seat Seal Material: Soft (Devlon, PTFE, Nylon, PEEK), Metal Seat (TC or Stellite).
- Sealing: Viton A/B, Buna N, EPDM, Lip Seal PTFE, HNBR, KALREZ.
- End Connections: Flanged (RTJ, RF), Butt Weld and Hub.
- Body and Bonnet Material: A216 WCB/C, Forged AISI 4130, AISI 410, A105, A350 LF2/LF3,
A694, A182 F316/316L, Inconnel 625, Super Duplex.
- Trim Material: 13%Cr (F6a), SS316/316L Duplex F55 and Inconnel
- PSL: 1, 2, 3 (API 6A)
- Material Class(API 6A): AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF, HH
- Temp. Rating(API 6A): K, L, T, U, V
- The double block and bleed feature, both with the ball in the fully closed or fully open position, is a standard feature.
- Designed to be fire-safe to minimize both external and internal fluid leakage after plant fires (API 6FA, BS6755, API 607).
- Self –Relief in the body Cavity.
- Blow-Out Proof Stem & Antistatic Device design Provides Maximum Safety.
- Full or Reduced Bore
- Standard, Sour Service(NACE MR0175/ISO15156), Low Temp, Cryogenic and High Temp
- Extended stem/bonnet.
- Overlay/Cladding: Inconnel, SS 316
- Operator: Handwheel, Gear, Pneumatic Actuator (ESD), Motor (MOV),
Gas Over Oil (LBV)
- Emergency Sealant Injection on Stem & Seats.
- Locking Device
- Transition Pups
- PMSS-Primary Metal Secondary Soft Seal.
- DIB (Double isolation-and-bleed ), DPE (Double Pistone Effect), SPE (Single Piston Effect).