API 6A Gate Valve
Behsazan Jonoob API 6A Through Conduit Gate Valves is specially designed and developed for upstream applications on wellheads, Christmas trees, manifolds, flow lines , pipelines
and processing plants. BJ one piece forged API 6A Gate Valve is available in various sizes, ratings, bores and materials for severe service applications.
Standard Features for BJ API 6A Gate Valves include Metal Seat (TC or Stellited Gate and Seat), Fire Safe Design, NACE MR0175 compliance, suitable for actuation and compatible with a
wide range of actuators. BJ slab-style gates are one-piece, solid gates which consistently deliver outstanding sealing performance throughout a wide range of conditions, bore sizes,
and working pressures, including corrosive and abrasive fluid environments. Slab-style gates are used in the BJ FL, FLS and FLS-R Gate Valves for both manual and actuated applications.
These valves meet or exceed the requirements of API Specifications 6A, 6A SSV/USV and 17D. The slab-style gate design effects a metal-to-metal seal on the flow stream and its simple, straightforward design
makes it easy to maintain and ideal for both low and high-pressure sealing situations where particulate matter could pose a sediment problem. Slab gates may also be used when wireline cutting is a requirement.
- Basic Design: API API 6A
- Nominal Sizes(API 6A): 1 13/16″, 2 1/16″, 4 1/16″, 7 1/16″, 9″, 11″
- API 6A Ratings: #2000, #3000, #5000, #10000, #15000
- Valve type: Non Rising Stem.
- Seat Seal Material: Metal Seat (TC or Stellite).
- Sealing: Viton A/B, Lip Seal PTFE/PEEK, HNBR, KALREZ.
- End Connections: Flanged, Butt Weld and Hub.
- Body and Bonnet Material: Forged AISI 4130 and AISI 410 (36k, 45k, 60k, 75k).
- Trim Material: 13%Cr (F6a), Super Duplex and Inconnel
- PSL: 1, 2, 3, 3G (API 6A)
- PR: 1, 2
- Material Class(API 6A): AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF, HH
- Temp. Rating(API 6A): K, L, T, U, V
- Fire Safe Design/Test: API 6FA, API 607
- Large and small bore
- Slab gate design.
- Metal to Metal seat, Parallel Gate and seal with ring
- Slab Gate with Hard Face
- Automatic Cavity Pressure relief
- Designs suitable for actuation and compatible with a wide range of actuators.
- Bi-directional design provides flow direction versatility and increased service life.
- Positive metal-to-metal sealing (gate-to-seat and seat-to-body).
- Simple, reliable gate and seat design promotes ease of field service and minimal spare parts inventory.
- Spring-loaded, pressure energized, non-elastomeric lip-seal between each seat and body assists in low pressure sealing.
It also protects against intrusion of particle contaminants into the body cavity and seal areas.
- Stem seal design covers full range of pressures, temperatures, and fluids encountered in wellhead and manifold service.
- Metal-to-metal bonnet seal.
- Stem can be backseated to allow stem seal replacement with valve under pressure.
- Grease injection fitting located downstream of stem backseat for safety. Fitting located in bonnet,
eliminating body penetration.
- Bearing cap grease fitting allows positive bearing lubrication.
- Easy closing and sealing without excessive force.
- Standard, Sour Service(NACE MR0175/ISO15156), offshore.
- Overlay/Cladding: Inconnel, SS 316
- Operator: Handwheel, Gear, Hydraulic Actuator (SSV/ESD), Motor (MOV)
- Locking Device