Top Entry Ball Valve
Behsazan Jonoob Top Entry Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve is specially designed and developed for lower operating torque
and easy maintenance to meet the demands of our oil and gas pipeline customers. BJ one piece heavy duty quality body
offers convenient access to the stem and ball for on site maintenance. BJ Top Entry Ball Valve is available in various
combinations of flanged or weld end connections in wide range of sizes and ratings.
Standard Features for BJ Top Entry Ball Valve include Double Block & Bleed, Fire Safe Design, Emergency Sealant Injection,
NACE MR0175 compliance and ISO Mounting pad.
Extended stem/bonnet for underground service is a typical option feature BJ Top Entry Ball Valve offers.
- Basic Design: API 6D, API 6A
- Nominal Sizes(API 6D): Up to 56″
- Nominal Sizes(API 6A): 1 13/16″, 2 1/16″, 4 1/16″, 7 1/16″, 9″, 11″
- ASME Class: CL150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500, 4500
- API 6A Ratings: #3000, #5000, #10000
- Valve type: Trunnion Mounted.
- Primary soft seat – Secondary metal-to-metal seat Fire-safe seat design.
- Seat Seal Material: Soft (Devlon, PTFE, Nylon, PEEK), Metal Seat (TC or Stellite).
- Sealing: Viton A/B, Buna N, EPDM, Lip Seal PTFE, HNBR, KALREZ.
- End Connections: Flanged (RTJ, RF), Butt Weld and Hub.
- Body and Bonnet Material: A216 WCB/C, Forged AISI 4130, AISI 410, A105, A350 LF2/LF3,
A694, A182 F316/316L, Inconnel 625, Super Duplex.
- Trim Material: 13%Cr (F6a), SS316/316L Duplex F55 and Inconnel
- PSL: 1, 2, 3 (API 6A)
- Material Class(API 6A): AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF, HH
- Temp. Rating(API 6A): K, L, T, U, V
- The double block and bleed feature, both with the ball in the fully closed or fully open position, is a standard feature.
- Designed to be fire-safe to minimize both external and internal fluid leakage after plant fires (API 6FA, BS6755, API 607).
- Self –Relief in the body Cavity.
- Blow-Out Proof Stem & Antistatic Device design Provides Maximum Safety.
- Full or Reduced Bore
- Standard, Sour Service(NACE MR0175/ISO15156), Low Temp, Cryogenic and High Temp
- Extended stem/bonnet.
- Overlay/Cladding: Inconnel, SS 316
- Operator: Handwheel, Gear, Pneumatic Actuator (ESD), Motor (MOV),
Gas Over Oil (LBV)
- Emergency Sealant Injection on Stem & Seats.
- Locking Device
- Transition Pups
- PMSS-Primary Metal Secondary Soft Seal.
- DIB (Double isolation-and-bleed ), DPE (Double Pistone Effect), SPE (Single Piston Effect).